AVS 30A Guard Protector for Air Conditioner Automatic Voltage Switch for Larger Fridge, Freezer Voltage Regulator
|FOB Price:||US $7 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $7/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AVS 30A
- Specification: 30A
- Trademark: HONLE
- Origin: China
AVS30 APPLIANCE GUARD
AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE SWITCHER
Voltage protection for air conditioners, large fridge, freezers, whole office, direct wired equipment
|Mains Spike Response Time||<10ns|
|Mains Spike Discharge Amps||6.5KA|
|Wait Time (User adjustable)||10 secs to 10 mins|
Protects against high and low voltage, brown-out, power back surges and voltage dips. These conditions are extremely harmful and damaging to electrical and electronic equipment. By disconnectiong the power when it's bad and reconnectiong automatically on return of normal power, the AVS30 Appliance Guard safeguards and protects against short term and long term damage to ensure longevity of your appliance.
Recommection takes place after a start-up delay to protect against frequent fluctuations.
Without doubt, power interruptions cause major problems for home and business computing. An unpredictable power supply can lead to worrying problems events such as surges, spikes, brownouts and utility failures. If any of there should occur, there's a strong chance will suffer from loss of critical data, lowered productivity and even damage to your expensive equipment.
All electrical and electronic equipment, connected to the mains supply is at risk of being damaged from spikes, surges, lighting, brown-outs, power-cuts(blackouts), power back surges, and over-voltage.
Honle encompasses a wide range of power protection products for use in many different industries where clean, regulated mains power is critical to their continued operation.
For more information on our range of power protection products, contact us now.
The AVS30 micro is an Automatic Voltage Switcher rated at 30 Amps. The AVS will switch off the equipment connected to if the mains power goes outside pre-set acceptable limits, and will reconnect automatically when the mains power returns to normal. Reconnection takes place after a delay, to ensure stability of the mains. The new version of the AVS has a built-in microprocessor that adds advanced features.
1. Make sure that your load does not exceed the rating of the AVS which is 30 Amps.
2. The limits of he AVS as a standard are set for a window of 190-260 volts.
3. The AVS has to be wired to the mains supply and to the equipment it is supplying. Please refer to the wiring diagram on diagram 2 below.
4. On fist switching on, there will be no output for the wait time of approximate three minutes (or as set on "wait" control) while the AVS monitors the mains.
a) To by-pass the wait time, press the re-set button on the front panel of the AVS30.
b) If a different wait time is required, then change the settings on potentiometer marked WAIT. Settings are available in increments up to 10 minutes.
You can also set the WAIT dial to MAN. While on manual the AVS30 will not reconnect the mains unless the reset button is pressed. For that period the yellow LED indicates that the mains are within acceptable limits, after which the green LED goes on and the load is connected.
5. A longer under voltage blind time can be set if high load in-rush currents causes the supply voltage to dip bellow the low cut off voltage at start-up.
Under voltage blind time means the AVS ignores any under voltage conditions during this time.
The AVS will not switch off unless the under voltage last longer than the blind time.
6. It is recommended that the AVS is kept switched on, and the appliance switched on and off to prevent activating the time delay every time the appliance is switched on.